This 60 minute seminar is designed for youth ages 10–13 years. This group of youth, commonly known as “tweens”, are unique in the area of personal safety because they are really no longer young children but not quite a true teenager. During this program we provide a wide variety of safety information that is appropriate to this specific age group.
Topics covered include:
- The 9 lures used to abduct or sexually exploit
- Safety rules to remember when out and about
- The 3 important rules to remember when in physical danger
- How to physically escape a dangerous situation
- Body rules
- Home alone rules
- I’m lost or in trouble rules
$25.00 per child (includes all taxes)
$150.00 which is inclusive of taxes
Maximum 15 participants
Prices listed reflect programs delivered in the Greater Victoria area. For those who are interested in our programs outside of Greater Victoria, please contact us directly for a quote.