- This event has passed.
Fight Back for Girls Pizza and Fun Night (Ages 9–13)
November 2, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$41.20
GIRLS AGES 9–13 yrs
Join us on November 2 from 6–9pm for an awesome evening of fun!
We will play games, eat pizza, and learn realistic self protection techniques. Kris will deliver her top 10 safety tips on how to keep young girls safer. Yes, safer as nothing is 100%! The goal of this program is to empower girls, build confidence, develop assertiveness skills, feel comfortable in their bodies, and provide the fundamental skills of self-protection. The physical skills are designed to be simple, realistic, usable, retainable, and most of all… Fun!
- Top 10 Safety Tips
- Empowerment though education and information
- Build confidence
- Develop Assertiveness Skills
- Love your body
- Physical self-defense skills
Taught by girls for girls!
Comfortable clothing and footwear is recommended.
Limited spot available. Please register below.
Note: Registration is non refundable or transferable.
- Location: This fun night will take place at Emery Hall located at 537 Glencairn Lane. Turn left on Glencairn Lane from Yeta Terrace. Follow Glencairn Lane around the bend to the rear parking lot between the Hall and the church.
- Please print, sign, and complete Fight Back for Tween Girls Waiver prior to attending. Please bring waiver with you in hand at sign in.
- Please wear athletic shoes and comfortable clothing. Please dress weather appropriate as some activities may take place outdoors (weather pending).
- Please bring a bottle of water and any additional snacks your child may want. If you child has any allergies please advise instructor at the beginning of the program. If you child has any allergies please bring a personal lunch.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kris directly at 250–516-9798.