- This event has passed.
“Kick My Ass” Combative Fitness (May) ***CANCELLED***
May 2 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm$100.00
“Kick My Ass” Combative Fitness is a 1 hour Combative Fitness Class that runs twice a week, Monday and Wednesday nights from 6:30–7:30pm, throughout the spring/summer. Locations will be outdoor and will vary throughout the Westshore. These classes are guaranteed to get your heart rate up! Bonus: Each class will include a self protection component. Yup! Thats right! Guaranteed to increase your confidence, assertiveness, and your conditioning.
Cost: MAY SPECIAL: $100.00 plus GST/ Month. No lock in. No administration fees.
Required Equipment: Personal Spray Hand Sanitizer, Water Bottle, Yoga Mat, Jump Rope, and a Positive Attitude! Clothing- Don’t wear anything you’re not willing to get dirty.
- May 2- Veterans Memorial Park on Alwynd Rd
- May 4- Colwood Creek Park, access off of Cecil Blogg Dr
- May 9- Herm Williams Park located at 646 Kelly Rd
- May 16- Lagoon, Ocean Blvd, between Milburn Dr and Lagoon Rd
- May 18- Constellation Ave, please park in the parking lot on Constellation Ave at Westshore Parkway
- May 25- Ruth King School located at 2764 Jacklin Rd
- May 30- Colwood Elementary located at 3000 Wishart Rd, please park in Sooke Rd Parking Lot
Registration: Limited Spots Available!
Par Q: Please print and complete the Park Q below. Please bring it in hand to your first class. A waiver will be sent to you via email to also bring with you in hand to your first class.
- Increased sanitization of equipment.
Preparing for the POPAT/ SOPAT/ COPAT/ PARE? These classes will improve your physical fitness and get you ready to tackle your test.
***Payment is non refundable or transferable. No Exceptions***