- This event has passed.
POPAT/ SOPAT/ PARE Official Testing 20200830
August 30, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm$77.25
***REGISTRATION WILL OPEN AT 9AM ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 25, 2020***
This testing date will take place at the City Center Park located at 1089 Langford Pkwy, Victoria, BC. Participants are to arrive at their scheduled time to get checked in. Late participants will be denied participation with no refund. Registration will not open until your scheduled time. Participants must bring one piece of government issued photo I.D. We recommend you wear athletic clothing and clean dry running shoes with good tread. We also recommend you limit caffeine intake on the morning of your testing. Participants must remain on site until all participants have completed their testing during their scheduled time.
Note: Participants must have a resting blood pressure of equal to or less than 160/90 on the morning of your test. If you have any blood pressure concerns please obtain a doctors note showing your BP at equal to or less than 160/90. This doctors note must be written within a 2 week time frame of your practice/ official test.
- There are 2 time slots to register in: 9:00–10:30am, 10:30–12:00pm, with a possible session running 12:00pm‑1:30pm pending registration. If you are unable to book a spot due to tickets sold out please contact us directly as this will dictate a 3 session being made available.
- Please note your designated time slot on your test ticket at time of registration.
Participants must complete and sign the below documents and PRODUCE THEM IN HAND on the date of their test. Failing to provide this documentation will result in denied participation with no refund.
- Participants will be provided with a mask and latex gloves upon arrival.
- Participants must wear their issued mask and latex gloves during the warm up and trial of the equipment phase. Participants are not required to wear a mask or latex gloves during the timed portion of their official test. Participants will be required to wear a mask to complete the bag carry portion of the test.
- No entry if any symptoms of COVID-19.
- 6 foot social distancing is required during all interaction except during check in/ check out. Facilitators and participants will wear masks and gloves during check in/ check out. Failing to maintain social distancing outside of the check/ in/ check out period will result in an immediate request to leave the venue.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures including wiping down all equipment after each use.
- Screening upon arrival (COVID-19 Screening Form).
- Hand Sanitizer available on site.
PARE Testing: If you are wanting to book an official PARE test on this date please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org