Pursuing a career in Law Enforcement, Corrections, Sheriffs, or Border Services?
Let us help you get you there.
Achieving the job of your dreams takes preparation, determination, passion, and confidence.
Not ready to take the official test? Interested in finding out where you can improve? Let us help. We break down each component of the test, including time intervals, to pin point exactly where we can make up time, maximize efficiency, and be assist you in getting the best time possible.
When you come to Sheepdog Self-Protection Inc, you will practice your test to the exact standards prescribed by the official protocols. We have all the required equipment, the newest and most current version, to give you the best experience possible.
Please visit our CALENDAR for upcoming dates.
Time and Location:
Please refer to the joining instructions on the testing dates on our calendar. Venue may change pending COVID-19 restrictions/ availability.
- Official Test cost:
SOPAT: $77.25 plus GST. Maximum of 10 participants.
POPAT: $87.80 plus GST. Maximum of 10 participants.
PARE: $87.80 plus GST. Maximum of 10 participants.
COPAT: $87.80 plus GST. Maximum of 10 participants.
- To register for an upcoming official testing date visit our Calendar. Registration is completed online.
1. You should be training on a regular basis, at least 3 times per week.
2. You should be training both your anaerobic and aerobic cardiovascular systems.
3. The testing requires you to use your upper body, your core, and your lower body. Strength in all 3 areas is paramount.
4. Wear clean and dry running shoes with good tread for your testing session. Shoes with worn out treads or that have excessive dirt embedded in the soles reduce traction for the pulling and pushing phase of the test. Good footwear is important!
Interested in 1:1 person training to better prepare you for the test. We have several options available to help you overcome this state of the recruiting process.
Want the Complete Package?
Our Integrated Street Combatives (ISC) Program provides you with the complete package to best prepare you for a career in Law Enforcement, Corrections, Sheriffs, Border Services, and any other career to which protection is your #1 priority. Don’t just prepare for the test. Prepare for the job.
Waiver and Par-Q:
Participants must complete and sign the below documents and produce them in hand on the date of their training, practice, and official testing: