Pursuing a career in Law Enforcement, Corrections, Sheriffs, or Border Services? Let us help you get you there.
Achieving the job of your dreams takes preparation, determination, passion, and confidence.
Not ready to take the official test? Interested in finding out where you can improve? Let us help. We break down each component of the test, including time intervals, to pin point exactly where we can make up time, maximize efficiency, and be assist you in getting the best time possible.
When you come to Sheepdog Self-Protection Inc, you will practice your test to the exact standards prescribed by the official protocols. We have all the required equipment, the newest and most current version, to give you the best experience possible.
Please visit our CALENDAR for upcoming dates.
Time and Location:
Practice and Official Testing takes place at Nixon gym located at 1367 Victoria View Rd at Work Point on the CFB Esquimalt Military Base, Victoria, BC. Parking is free for participants. Participants are to arrive at 9:30 am to get checked in. Participants must have their waiver form and Par-Q form completed and with them in hand. Participants must bring a piece of government issued photo I.D.
- Practice Test cost: $51.50 plus GST. Maximum of 12 participants.
- To register CONTACT US
Waiver and Par-Q:
Participants must complete and sign the below documents and produce them in hand on the date of their training, practice, and official testing:
1. You should be training on a regular basis, at least 3 times per week.
2. You should be training both your anaerobic and aerobic cardiovascular systems.
3. The testing requires you to use your upper body, your core, and your lower body. Strength in all 3 areas is paramount.
4. Wear clean and dry running shoes with good tread for your testing session. Shoes with worn out treads or that have excessive dirt embedded in the soles reduce traction for the pulling and pushing phase of the test. Good footwear is important!
Interested in 1:1 person training to better prepare you for the test. We have several options available to help you overcome this state of the recruiting process.
Want the Complete Package?
Our Integrated Street Combatives (ISC) Program provides you with the complete package to best prepare you for a career in Law Enforcement, Corrections, Sheriffs, Border Services, and any other career to which protection is your #1 priority. Don’t just prepare for the test. Prepare for the job.
Not Ready Yet?
Visit our friends to get you there!
- Westshore: MelFit. Mel’s “Get up or get out” approach is exactly why we love her! Contact Mel for more information.
- Saanich/ Victoria: Fit Happens. Don’t let Jen’s petite frame and cute smile fool you. Jen is one tough woman who will kick your butt to get it where it needs to be. Contact Jen for more information.