Pursuing a Career in Law Enforcement, Corrections, Sheriffs, or Border Services? Let us help you get you there. Achieving the job of your dreams takes preparation, determination, passion, and confidence.
When you come to Sheepdog Self-Protection Inc you will be delivered the testing to the exact standards prescribed by the official protocols. We have all the required equipment, the newest and most current version, to give you the best experience possible.
Please visit our CALENDAR for upcoming dates.
Time and Location:
Due to COVID-19 our testing venues have varied. Please read the joining instructions when purchasing a test ticket to confirm location of your test.
Rates and Registration:
- Personal Training
- Practice Test cost: $51.50 plus GST. Maximum of 12 participants.
Note: At this time we are not offering practice tests. Please know that if you register for an official test you will receive the same amount of feedback, including training tips, as you would running a practice test.
- Official Test cost:
SOPAT: $87.80 plus GST.
POPAT: $87.80 plus GST.
PARE: $87.80 plus GST.
COPAT: $87.80 plus GST.
- To register for an upcoming official testing date visit our Calendar. Registration is completed online.
Want the Complete Package?
Our Integrated Street Combatives (ISC) Program provides you with the complete package to best prepare you for a career in Law Enforcement, Corrections, Sheriffs, Border Services, and any other career to which protection is your #1 priority. Don’t just prepare for the test. Prepare for the job.
Not Ready Yet?
Visit our friends to get you there!
- Westshore: MelFit. Mel’s “Get up or get out” approach is exactly why we love her! Contact Mel for more information.
- Saanich/ Victoria: Fit Happens. Don’t let Jen’s petite frame and cute smile fool you. Jen is one tough woman who will kick your butt to get it where it needs to be. Contact Jen for more information.
- Running Specialist: Looking to improve your cardiovascular fitness specifically the 6 lap circuit? Contact the running guru, Jason Ball. Reach out to Jason via Facebook.