The KIDS acronym stands for “Keeping our Children Informed, Defensible and Safer.” Our motto for this program is “Enlighten Not Frighten.”
- A child’s 6 special powers of self protection
- Street safety rules
- Home alone rules
- I’m lost / in trouble rules
- Safe places when help is needed
- It’s my body rules
- Good touching vs. bad touching
- Realistic physical and verbal strategies
$25.00 per child (plus GST)
$200.00 (plus GST)
Maximum 15 children
School/ Large Group Rates:
For groups of 15+ please contact us directly to discuss options and rates.
Click HERE to find out what parents are saying about Safe KIDS for Kids.
Prices listed reflect programs delivered in the Greater Victoria area. For those who are interested in our programs outside of Greater Victoria, please contact us directly for a quote