This two-hour safety seminar is designed to provide participants with personal awareness strategies that will help to reduce the risks of becoming a victim of sudden violence or a street crime. This program is intended to minimize personal risk, build confidence, and provide realistic skills and strategies to safely manage almost all street crimes and unpredictable violence.
- Where will an attack most likely occur
- Who is your attacker and why do they attack
- Reducing the risks of being attacked
- What an attacker’s primary tool is and how you can take that tactic away
- How to improve your situational awareness
- The 6 types of street interviews that an attacker will use to see if you are a safe target
- Your 4 tactical response options to an attack
- What safety whistles, personal alarms, and pepper sprays may not work to stop an attacker
- Why you must never leave the primary crime scene and go with an attacker
- What to do if attacked
$750 (plus GST)
Prices listed reflect programs delivered in the Greater Victoria area. For those who are interested in our programs outside of Greater Victoria, please contact us directly for a quote
Chris Spargo: Chris retired from law enforcement in 2018 after 29 years of policing. Chris spent 13 years as a Sergeant, 18 years as a firearms instructor, and 16 years on the Emergency Response Team. His background includes patrol, bikes, beat, traffic, crowd management, internal investigations, operational planning, and training. Chris is the lead instructor for “Managing Aggressive People” and assists in the delivery of several other programs delivered by Sheepdog Self-Protection Inc.